Пауэрлифтинг в Смоленской области
The World Drug-Free Powerlifing Federation Rule Book Revised January 2007. Costume and personal equipment.
III. COSTUME AND PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
When a new rule concerning the lifter’s attire, is accepted, it must stand for a minimum of 4 years prior to any changes to that established rule (Amd. 2004, AGM).
A. COSTUME (SUIT):
1. A minimum annual fee of $500 is to be paid to the WDFPF by manufacturing companies who wish to place their logo on personal lifting equipment, excluding shoes (Amd. 1990 ACM). See Technical Committee, #11.
2. The lifting costume shall consist of a one-piece full length lifting suit of one-ply stretch material without any additional patches or padding; it may not have fasteners of any type. The straps must be worn over the shoulders at all times during competition.
3. Due to a need to limit the number of structural supports within the EQUIPPED Division, lifting suits with new structural design since 1996 must be approved by the WDFPF Technical Committee.
4. For use in only the EQUIPPED Division, the supportive type of the lifting suit shall also be subject to the following requirements:
a. It may be of any color or colors including stripes, patterns and prints (Amd. 1996, AGM).
b. The crotch panel must be of one ply.
c. The lifting suit may bear the badge, emblem, logo or inscription of the WDFPF (Amd. 2004,AGM), the lifter’s nation, national association, or sponsor. That which is offensive or liable to bring the sport into disrepute is not allowed.
d. A suit that has a piece of the same color and similar material added to the strap to lengthen the suit, is a legal suit.
e. Where a strap has been folded and seamed to meet seam requirements, the suit is legal. The folded strap may not be stitched down to the suit.
f. Seams and hems may not exceed 3cm. (1.18 ins.) in width and 0.5 cm. (0.2 ins) in thickness.
g. Seams may be protected or strengthened by narrow gauge webbing or stretch material not exceeding 2 cm in width or 0.5 cm in thickness.
h. All items worn on the platform must be clean, un-torn, and in a good state of repair.
i. Length of the leg must not exceed 15 cm. (5.9 ins.) from the middle of the crotch. Measurement is to be taken by making a line from the top seam of the crotch and measuring down the leg from this line. (See diagram below).
j. Only one suit may be worn at a time on the platform (2 suits are not allowed)
k. Any alterations to the costume which exceed the established widths, lengths or thickness previously stated shall make a suit illegal for competition.
5. Non-supportive type lifting suits shall be subject to the following as stated above (a, c, & g).
6. Women may wear a one-piece suit of comparable design to the lifting suit as long as it meets all of the requirements described above. Leotards with sleeves or high-cut leg lines are not permitted.
1. In an effort to protect against the possibility of blood-borne pathogens/infections, all athletes participating in WDFPF championships must wear a T-Shirt with short sleeves a minimum of 10 cm. (3.9 ins.) in length, of any color or colors, in all events by women and is only optional in the Deadlift event for men (Amd. 1996, Postal Ballot).
1. The shirt must be worn under the lifting suit.
2. For the UNEQUIPPED Division, a shirt is legal provided that it:
a. is not ribbed.
b. does not consist of any rubberized or similar stretch materials.
c. does not have any pockets, buttons, zippers, or a reinforced collar.
d. does not have reinforced seams.
e. is not constructed so as to place seams at a position which, in the opinion of the WDFPF, might tend to assist the athlete in Powerlifting competition.
f. is made either exclusively of cotton or of polyester, or a combination of cotton and polyester.
g. does not have sleeves which terminate either below the athlete’s elbow or up at the athlete’s deltoid (athletes may not push the sleeves of such a shirt up to the deltoid when competing in WDFPF competitions).
h. fits loosely enough on the body of the athlete to ensure that the garment does not give the athlete physical support.
i. Shirts may not be turned inside-out to hide inscriptions.
j. Emblems on shirts may include the WDFPF logo (Adm.2004 AGM), the National Association, the current championships, or the name of the sponsor for the International competition subject to a fee being paid to the national organization promoting that competition (Amd. 1990 AGM).
k. Bench Shirts are the only supportive shirts allowed within the EQUIPPED Division of WDFPF competition; they may only be worn in the Bench Press event.
4. EQUIPPED Division, Supportive Bench Shirt which may only be worn in the Bench Press event, includes the following specifications listed above: a, c, d, g, i, and j and also includes the following specifications:
1. It may not be made of canvas.
2. It must be single ply; it maynothave double ply material.
3. It must fit similar to a standard T-shirt, covering the entire torso (shoulders and chest), both front and back with closed seams (noopen seams are allowed anywhere on the shirt (Amd. 2004 AGM).
4. It may not have fasteners of any kind.
C. ATHLETIC SUPPORTER:
1. A standard commercial “athletic supporter,” or standard commercial under-briefs of any combination of cotton, nylon or polyester (but not swimming trunks or any other garment consisting or rubberized or similar stretch material except in the waistband) shall be worn under the lifting suit. The garment shall NOT have legs; the garment may NOT act as a girdle and may NOT be supportive or extend past the hips or navel.
Power briefs are NOT permitted.
2. Women may wear protective briefs or panties as long as they shall NOT be deemed supportive in any way. Women may also wear a bra as long as the bra cup does not maintain its shape when placed upright on a flat surface and does not contain any wire or supportive devices. The use of tampons, sanitary napkins or related articles used for feminine hygiene protection are permitted.
1. They may be of any color or colors.
A professionally made elastic headband may be worn by the lifter to keep hair out of the eyes. No handkerchiefs, bandannas, hats or other headgear will be allowed on the platform.
A competitor may wear a belt. If worn, it shall be on the outside of the lifting suit.
a. The main body shall be made of leather or vinyl in one or more laminations which may be glued and\or stitched together.
a. Width of belt: maximum of 10 cm.(3.95ins.).
BELT: Correct points of measurements:
Lifting shoes or boots shall be worn by the lifter for each of the events.
1. Shoes shall be taken to include boots, sport shoes, trainers. gymnastics shippers or any foot covering that has a patterned molding or foot type outline that provides an inner sole.
2. Shoes with metal cleats or spikes are not permitted.
1. Only wraps or bandages of a one-ply commercially woven elastic that is covered with polyester, cotton or a combination of both materials or medical crepe are permitted. Bandages of rubber or rubberized substitutes are strictly forbidden. Wraps may be used as follows:
a. Wrist Wraps not exceeding lm. (3 ft. 3.8 ins) in length and 8cm (3.15 ins.) in width may be worn. Alternatively, wrist ‘bands? not exceeding 10cm. (3.937 ins.) in width may be worn. A combination of the two is forbidden.
1). If wrist bands are ‘wrap around? style, they may have a thumb loop and Velcro patch for securing them. However, the thumb loop shall not be over the thumb during the actual lift. The Velcro may not totally surround the wrist.
2). A wrist wrap shall not extend beyond 10cm. (3.937 ins.) above and 2cm. (0.8 ins.) below the center of the wrist joint, not exceeding a covered width of 12cm. (4.72 ins.).
b. Knee Wraps not exceeding 2m. (6 ft. 6.72 ins.) in length and 8cm. (3.15 ins.) in width may be used. Alternatively, an elastic knee cap supporter not exceeding 20cm. (7.87 ins.) in length may be worn. A combination of the two is forbidden.
1). A knee wrap shall not exceed beyond 15 cm. (5.9 ins.) above and 15 cm.(5.9 ins.) below the center of the knee joint, and not to exceed a total covered width of 30 cm. (11.81 ins.).
2). Wraps shall not touch the socks or lifting suit.
2. Wraps shall not be used elsewhere on the body.
I. PLASTERS (BAND-AIDS):
1. Two layers of plasters, bandages or Band-Aids may be worn on the thumbs, but nowhere else without official permission of the July or Chief Referee. No plaster, bandage or Band-Aid may be used as a strap to help the lifter hold the bar.
2. With permission of the Jury or Chief Referee, the official doctor or paramedic on duty may apply spot plasters, bandages or Band-Aids to muscle injuries on the body. Similarly, strip plasters, bandages or Band-Aids may be applied to injuries on the inside of the hand, but in no circumstances may the plaster, bandage or Band-Aid continue around the back of the hand.
3. The official doctor or paramedic on duty shall inform the Chief Referee and the President of the Jury immediately after applying plasters, bandages or Band-Aids to injuries. Advice regarding additional bandages, Band-Aids or plasters consider necessary may also be given at this time. However, these may only be applied with permission of the Jury.
4. At all competitions where a Jury may not be present and no medical personnel are on duty, the Chief Referee shall have jurisdiction over the use of spot plasters.
J. INSPECTION OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
1. In large competitions when the allotted weigh-in time is likely to be insufficient to allow for the inspection of costume and personal equipment, the Jury, at its discretion, may fix a separate time for the inspection and drawing of lots. In normal circumstances this shall take place one hour before the official weigh-in, but may be varied as required by the Jury.
2. A minimum of two referees shall be appointed to fulfill this duty. All items shall be examined and approved before being officially stamped or marked.
3. Wraps over length shall be rejected, but may be resubmitted within the specified inspection time after cutting to regulation length. It is the lifter’s responsibility to cut wraps. The examining referee is not permitted to perform this service.
4. Any item considered unclean or torn shall be rejected.
5. The referees shall record each item on the official inspection sheet or on the back of the lifter’s score card. The inspection sheet or Score Card shall be handed to the Chairman of the Jury at the end of the inspection period.
6. If after the inspection, a lifter appears on the platform wearing or using any illegal item not recorded on the inspection sheet, the lifter shall immediately be disqualified from the competition.
7. All items mentioned previously underCostume and Personal Equipmentshall be inspected prior to the competition together with any other items to be worn on the platform by the lifter such as headbands, mouthpieces, ribbons, etc. Hats are strictly forbidden and may not be worn on the platform during lifting. Items such as watches, costume jewelry, eye wear and feminine hygiene articles need not be inspected.
8. Lifters successful in record attempts must immediately present themselves to the three referees for inspection in a place decided by the Chief Referee. If the lifter is found to be wearing illegal wraps or clothing, the lift shall be declared invalid and the lifter shall be disqualified from the competition.
9. The lifter will be warned of minor attire infractions which must be cleared up before the lifter reaches the platform. Failure to do so will result in the loss of that specific attempt.
1. The use of oil, grease or other lubricants, including water, on the body, costume or personal equipment is strictly forbidden.
2. Baby powder, pool hall chalk, liquid chalk, resin, talc, or magnesium carbonate are the only substances that may be added to the body and attire.
3. No foreign substances may be applied to the equipment or wraps.
4. The costume, with the exception of the belt, may not be adjusted on the lifting platform.
5. Prosthetic devices are considered to be approved equipment providing that they are not performance enhancing (Amd. 1992 AGM).
|Страница сгенерировалась за 0.0006 сек. | COPYRIGHT ©2005-2017 SMOLPOWER.RU ||